Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Data Science Journey of U4 Unispaze




Above all, I want to introduce myself. I am Unnikrishnan, as of now, I am the only author in U4 Unispaze. I am an aeronautical engineering graduate but my interest in physics and astronomy led me to pursue another degree in physics. 

The excellently designed IGNOU BSC physics syllabus made me interested in statistical technique and I started thinking about learning python code. There are two reasons for my interest in python.

I want to learn data science and bring my knowledge in statistical technics into present-day data science techniques and lay a foundation to find my place in computational physics.

So I decided to start posting my journey as a data science student in U4 Unispaze. For that, I added two new sections to this blog "Data Science Student " and "Computational Physics".

In both of these sections, I am planning to post the things that I am learning during my journey towards data science and computational physics. I wish you happy learning, Let's learn together...

Unnikrishnan.V

Post a Comment

0 Comments